This orc male outlaw rogue transmog set features the new “Fate” and “Fortune” artifact weapons. Every single piece, except the outlaw artifact weapons, can be farmed prior to wow legion 7.0. Even though this rogue transmog is designed for a orc male, any race/faction combo can use this transmog set. If you’re looking for more rogue transmog ideas, in particular outlaw rogue artifact sets, then scroll down below this set and you’ll see many other cool rogue transmogs that I made featuring different world of warcraft playable races, male and female.
Dreadblades Scoundrel’s Last Word Model with Turquoise Skin Transmog
Head: Blackfang Battleweave Helmet by looting Crown of the Corrupted Vanquisher from Dragon Soul bosses.
Cloak: Canopy Drape by completing the quest “The Pools of Youth” in Krasarang Wilds.
Chest: Rockfall Ribwraps by slaying Tortos in Throne of Thunder.
Shirt: Cerulean Filigreed Doublet by purchasing from Karandonna in Dalaran.
Hands: Gloves of Cushioned Air by slaying Primordius in Throne of Thunder.
Waist: Martiean’s Splitleaf Girdle by purchasing from Ao Pye in Townlong Steppes.
Legs: Roots of Rampaging Earth by slaying Horridon in Throne of Thunder.
Feet: Spirit Keeper Footguards by making the boots via Leatherworking (600).
Artifact Weapons: [MH] Fate [OH] Fortune by using the Scoundrel’s Last Word artifact model and selecting the Turquoise color tint variation.
Outlaw Set Notes:
- This orc male outlaw rogue transmog is based around the fire charm lookalike transmog set.
- Warmaster Blackhorn has the highest droprate for the helm, but it can be looted from other bosses.
- Need to be friendly with Shado-Pan in order to get the option to buy the belt.
- Leatherworking boots can also be found on the auction house most of the time.
- Everything else in this rogue transmog comes from standard transmog farming.