This human female outlaw rogue transmog set features the new “Fate” and “Fortune” artifact weapons. Every single piece, except the outlaw artifact weapons, can be farmed prior to wow legion 7.0. Even though this rogue transmog is designed for a human female, any race/faction combo can use this transmog set. If you’re looking for more rogue transmog ideas, in particular outlaw rogue artifact sets, then scroll down below this set and you’ll see many other cool rogue transmogs that I made featuring different world of warcraft playable races, male and female.
Dreadblades Default Model with Purple Skin Transmog
Head: Mask of Vines by purchasing from Rugok in Orgrimmar OR Toren Landow in Stormwind.
Cloak: Hollowblood Scale Cloak by completing the “Servants of Dead God” quest in Spires of Arak
Chest: Crafted Malevolent Gladiator’s Leather Tunic by making the chest via Leatherworking.
Shirt: Embroidered Shirt by purchasing from Karandonna in Dalaran.
Hands: Crafted Malevolent Gladiator’s Leather Gloves by making the gloves via Leatherworking.
Waist: Crafted Malevolent Gladiator’s Waistband of Accuracy by making the belt via Leatherworking.
Legs: Crafted Malevolent Gladiator’s Leather Legguards by making the legs via Leatherworking.
Feet: Crafted Malevolent Gladiator’s Boots of Cruelty by making the boots via Leatherworking.
Artifact Weapons: [MH] Fate [OH] Fortune by using the Default artifact model and selecting the Purple color tint variation.
Outlaw Set Notes:
- This human female outlaw rogue transmog is based around the Malevolent Gladiator’s pvp transmog set.
- Malevolent gear can usually be found on the auction house.
- There are several similar models to the shoulder available. Some can be obtained through easy quest.
- Helm only cost gold to purchase from vendor.
- Everything else in this rogue transmog comes from standard transmog farming.