This goblin female enhancement shaman transmog set features the new “Doomhammer” and “Fury of the Stonemother” artifact weapons. Every single piece, except the shaman artifact weapons, can be farmed prior to wow legion 7.0. Even though this shaman transmog is designed for a goblin female, any race/faction combo can use this transmog set. If you’re looking for more shaman transmog ideas, then scroll down below this set and you’ll see some other cool shaman transmogs that I made featuring different world of warcraft playable races, male and female.
Doomhammer Default Model with Pink Skin Transmog
Head: Replica Coif of The Five Thunders by purchasing from Baruma in Darkmoon Island.
Cloak: Woundlicker Cover by purchasing from Faldren Tillsdale in Stormwind OR Jamus’Vaz in Orgrimmar.
Chest: Dreaming Spirit Vest by completing the “Thumping Knucklethump” quest in Kun-Lai Summit.
Shirt: Gray Woolen Shirt by making the shirt via Tailoring (100).
Hands: Hand Loader Gauntlets by completing the Hellfire Assault event in Hellfire Citadel.
Waist: Saurok Belt by slaying Mists of Pandaria enemies (world drop).
Legs: Dreaming Spirit Kilt by completing the “Prophet Khar’zul” quest in Kun-Lai Summit.
Feet: Surefooted Chain Treads by slaying Shadow-Lord Iskar in Hellfire Citadel.
Artifact Weapons: [MH] Doomhammer [OH] Stonemother by using the Default model and selecting the Pink color tint variation.
Enhancement Set Notes:
- This goblin female enhancement shaman transmog is based around the Mists questing recolor transmog set.
- Helm cost 75 Darkmoon Faire tickets.
- Old quest rewards, that you didn’t pick when first completing the quest, will go straight to your transmog tab in Legion.
- Shirt and belt can be purchased straight from auction house most of the time.
- Everything else in this shaman transmog comes from standard transmog farming.