This dwarf male enhancement shaman transmog set features the new “Doomhammer” and “Fury of the Stonemother” artifact weapons. Every single piece, except the shaman artifact weapons, can be farmed prior to wow legion 7.0. Even though this shaman transmog is designed for a dwarf male, any race/faction combo can use this transmog set. If you’re looking for more shaman transmog ideas, then scroll down below this set and you’ll see some other cool shaman transmogs that I made featuring different world of warcraft playable races, male and female.
Doomhammer Default Model with Silver Skin Transmog
Head: Helm of the Grave by slaying the Four Horsemen in Naxxramas.
Alliance Chest: Chestguard of the Thousand Needles by completing the “Spread the Word” quest in Thousand Needles.
Horde Chest: Chestguard of the Thousand Needles by completing the “Spread the Word” quest in Thousand Needles.
Hands: Ordon Legend-Keeper Gauntlets by using Timeless Mail Gloves from Timeless Isle.
Waist: Warsong Cord by purchasing from Grun’lek in Frostwall OR Kristen Stoneforge in Lunarfall.
Legs: Overlord’s Legguards by completing the “Trolls, Ogres, and Orcs, Oh My!” quest in Blackrock Spire.
Feet: Crimsonscale Greaves by using Timeless Mail Boots from Timeless Isle.
Artifact Weapons: [MH] Doomhammer [OH] Stonemother by using the Default model and selecting the Silver color tint variation.
Enhancement Set Notes:
- This dwarf male enhancement shaman transmog is based around the thousand needles transmog set.
- Alliance and Horde chest feature the same color model.
- Old quest rewards, that you didn’t pick when first completing the quest, will go straight to your transmog tab in Legion.
- Timeless pieces can be farmed by looting treasures and mobs in the Timeless Isle zone.
- Everything else in this shaman transmog comes from standard transmog farming.