This dwarf female outlaw rogue transmog set features the new “Fate” and “Fortune” artifact weapons. Every single piece, except the outlaw artifact weapons, can be farmed prior to wow legion 7.0. Even though this rogue transmog is designed for a dwarf female, any race/faction combo can use this transmog set. If you’re looking for more rogue transmog ideas, in particular outlaw rogue artifact sets, then scroll down below this set and you’ll see many other cool rogue transmogs that I made featuring different world of warcraft playable races, male and female.
Dreadblades Fencer’s Reach Model with Red Skin Transmog
Head: Winterfin Patch of Honor by purchasing from Ahlurglgr in Borean Tundra.
Cloak: Cloak of the Shrouded Mists by slaying Ragnaros in Molten Core.
Chest: Guardian Armor by making the chest via Leatherworking (175).
Shirt: Common White Shirt by purchasing from clothier in capital cities.
Hands: Guardian Gloves by making the gloves via Leatherworking (190).
Waist: Ranger Belt by slaying Burning Crusade enemies (world drop).
Legs: Guardian Pants by making the pants via Leatherworking (160).
Feet: Overgrowth Cutter Boots by completing the “A Green Ogron?” quest in Gorgrond.
Artifact Weapons: [MH] Fate [OH] Fortune by using the Fencer’s Reach artifact model and selecting the Red color tint variation.
Outlaw Set Notes:
- This dwarf female outlaw rogue transmog is based around the classic Dementia Garb transmog set.
- Most of this set can be purchased straight from the auction house, depending on your servers activity.
- Alliance and Horde need to do a separate quest in order to obtain the boots.
- Helm can also be obtained from quests. Click “same model as” under item details on Wowhead.
- Everything else in this rogue transmog comes from standard transmog farming.